No products in the cart.
Ceremonial Matcha Powder (Loose Leaf)
$19.13 – $119.13
Partake in a timeless tea tradition that has been a part of the tea culture for centuries. The matcha tea ritual is one that requires elegance, balance and beauty. For many, the traditional ceremony is thought of as a bonding experience, promoting mindfulness, respect and focus.
Ceremonial-Grade Matcha Powder is superior to that of the Culinary-Grade Matcha Powder. Ceremonial Matcha is meant for just that – ceremony. With the use of a designated bowl, whisk and spoon, this quality tea becomes more of a ritual and less of a simple beverage. Ceremonial Matcha is meant to be enjoyed pure, without the added flavor of steamed milk or sweetener. Culinary Matcha, on the other hand, is meant for cooking and combination, and is the grade of matcha that you would commonly drink in coffee shops or cafs.
To elevate your tea experience, prepare Davidson’s Ceremonial Matcha Powder with our newly released Matcha Kits, shown in the Related Products below.
Ingredients (* organic): Ceremonial-grade green tea powder*.
- Heat fresh filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Davidson’s Organic Ceremonial Matcha Powder to an 8 oz. bowl.
- Pour the heated water into the bowl.
- Whisk the tea using a tea whisk for approximately 1-2 minutes, until the Matcha Powder foams.
- Do not strain any small Matcha Powder particles.
- Enjoy the Ceremonial tea experience.